Skip to main content
At the royal college of Physicians
and surgeons of Glasgow

Advanced Search

Back Details
Home > Archives > The 2nd Faculty Hall at St. Enoch Square

Dublin Core

Title

The 2nd Faculty Hall at St. Enoch Square

Description

The second Faculty Hall, in St Enoch's Square. Occupied by the Faculty from 1791 to 1860. It was demolished during the building of St Enoch's Station.

Date

c. 1850

Identifier

RCPSG/1/12/6/1

The 2nd Faculty Hall at St. Enoch Square

Files

2ndFacultyHall.jpg

Collection

Citation

“The 2nd Faculty Hall at St. Enoch Square,” Heritage, accessed December 18, 2018, https://heritage.rcpsg.ac.uk/items/show/30.